The occasion will be attended by students on the 360º innovation course, who will be presenting their projects to potential investors. The pertinent diplomas will also be handed over in the presence of representatives of the UPV/EHU, Euskampus and the Fundación Innovación Bankiner. The event will also feature spaces for networking between the future entrepreneurs and investors.
The running of the Akademia programme resulted from the signing of an agreement between the Fundación Innovación Bankinter and Euskampus Fundazioa for the purpose of fostering the culture of innovation and enterprise among students at the UPV/EHU, as well as enhancing its graduates’ employability at international level.
The training given this year is in intensive innovation and its goal is to develop students’ innovation skills on different levels, raise awareness of innovation as the attitude needed to achieve sustainable competitive advantages in organisations, as well as guiding students and awakening their interest in enterprise.
Participants benefited from the cooperation and experience of the following professionals:
- Fernando Alfaro, Co-founder and partner at APR
- Manuel Martínez, Open Innovation Manager at Ferrovial
- Jaime Guillot, CEO of Internet Jungle
- Salvador Mas, Founder and CEO of Openfinance
- Ferrán Calatayud, BD Manager at Nubelo
- Ramón Bustamante, Senior Executive at Accenture
- Unai Extremo, CEO & Founder Virtualware
- Álvaro Ojeda García, Trainer in Innovation at the Fundación de la Innovación Bankinter.
- Alicia Martínez Monteserin, Technology Transfer at Fundacion CPI.
- Juan Elorduy, Lecturer at IE Business School
- Ignacio Lozano, Director of Private Individuals, Foreigners and Distance Networks at the Fundación de la Innovación Bankinter.
- Amaia Arzamendi Sesé, Director of the Colegio San Ignacio de Loyola
- José de Rafael, The Right Person Foundation
Issues relating to entrepreneurship, innovation in the public and private sectors, methodologies, motivation, practical sessions, pooling ideas, teamwork and training in presenting projects and value propositions with the advice of experts were dealt with in the course of the different sessions.
The “360º innovation course”, based on an innovative teaching method developed by top international experts, was run in parallel at the leading Spanish universities.