The identified Knowledge Hubs are:
1. Health and sustainable upgrading of the oceans
2. Agroforestry ecosystems: sustainable management and innovation
Health and sustainable upgrading of forestry and agricultural systems
3. Territory, Landscape, Heritage
Research-action on the landscape, with landscape being taken as any part of the territory as the population perceives it resulting from the action and interaction of human and/or natural factors.
4. Healthy mind: Neuroscience
Study of how the nervous system works and some of the neurological diseases with the greatest social impact
5. Healthy food: Healthy body
Healthy food and lifestyle
Materials for the 21st century: sustainable, customized and multi-functional nanomaterials
Robotic and advanced manufacturing.
8. Simulation, modelling and computing
Study and formulating computing models, methods and tools for their application in different social, technological and scientific challenges.
9. Speaking and language technologies for global communication
Global communication: multimedia, multilingual, multi-domain and multisensory
10. Social Transformation
The Euskampus aggregation as a benchmark for Basque society to understand and address their future and present challenges.
11. Art and Creativity
Meeting points between Science, Technology and Art