Euskampus Fundazioa, a non-profit organisation founded by the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), Fundación Tecnalia and the Donostia International Physics Center (DIPC), are looking to recruit a Collaboration Analyst to work within the Poles of Knowledge of Euskampus Fundazioa.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, amongst other things:
- Identify social and global challenges.
- Identify scientific and technological capabilities in the Euskampus aggregation.
- Help to design and deploy initiatives that activate the capabilities of the Euskampus aggregation to tackle social and global challenges.
- Participate in the design and deployment of initiatives that connect social needs with scientific and technological capabilities.
- Help to foster co-creation interdisciplinary collaborative research interactions.
- Help to design and organise diffusion and dissemination activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Basque
- Ability to work autonomously and with initiative
- Ability to work in a team
Other Desirable Requirements:
- Postgraduate degree
- Other professional experience, mainly in the field of regional development
- Previous experience in pluri-disciplinary and multi-agent environments
Dynamic, flexible, problem-solving person, with initiative
Open, accessible and permanently connected
To start immediately, one-year works and services contract.
Participation in a stimulating international project that is connected to the region.
Salary to be discussed according to the candidate’s profile.
To apply, please send an email with your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the reference #euskampus9, by 12 December.