The aim is to set up a campus that is an international leader in the fields of higher education, in research networks of excellence and in innovation, focusing on common areas of expertise:
• Sustainable ecosystems and environmental technologies,
• Innovative processes and new materials,
• Healthy aging and quality of life and
• Social innovation.
Strategic objectives are proposed at different levels:
- Individual: reinforce the actions of each university and periuniversity environment.
- Regional: achieve the euroregional goal of an economy based on knowledge and innovation.
- State: increasing the expected return on investment in strategies of excellence
- European: contributing to the development of a European space of research and higher education.
To do this, we have designed a joint action plan with the following objectives:
• Generate joint academic offerings (double degrees, co-supervised theses, etc.) internationally attractive.
• To promote the mobility of students, teachers and researchers on campus
• Promote synergies in R & D + i and encouraging joint actions of knowledge transfer and valorization, internationally, with direct impact on its territory
• International joint promotion of the campus